Priorities

September 4th, 2009 § 26 comments

You could see the under cup of her butt cheeks peaking beneath the edge of her dress-sized t-shirt.  Which would be kind of hot in Daisy-Dukes.  And if it was a dude.  With big thick muscular thighs.

But it wasn’t.  It was a woman.

At first I thought she had a thong or g-string situation going on.  But when she bent over to pick  up a coin some other guy dropped, I got the truth.  It was the briefest of flashes, but it illuminated everything.  She wasn’t wearing panties.

Thankfully the quick dive for change didn’t make her queef.1

What possesses a woman to come into a convenience store at midnight without underpants, I wondered.

It could have been some sort of female exhibitionism.  But women aren’t as apt to show off their Lucille’s as a men are their Johnsons.  When women want to be on display, it’s generally about the tits.

Besides, I took her as a girl completely without guile.

Without guile and with a brand new pair of gleaming white sneakers.

If anything, it was the new kicks she was showing off.

My guess is that she probably had just finished pleasuring her man, rolled off him and wanted to scoot down to the corner for a pack of smokes.  She was so focused on her new shoes, she didn’t even think to slip back into her Hanes for Women.

It’s all about priorities.  And that night panties simply weren’t hers.

Unfortunately for the last few weeks this blog hasn’t been mine.

I haven’t had any new sneakers to take my attention, but life has been pitching me some curve balls and fast balls recently.  I had to attend to them or get beaned in the head. 2

Granny had a major health issue.  I had a minor illness.  And the Attorney and me are sitting on a rough patch right now.

But, the beauty of priorities is that they can always change.  Sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad.  And, like a pair panties, probably should be changed from time to time.

How else do you clean them up?

So, here I am, pulling my panties up, and ready to start high-kicking again.

Maybe in new sneakers, too.

1. Basically a pussy fart. []
  2. Baseball reference, for those who don’t know. Beaned=getting hit with the ball. []

§ 26 Responses to Priorities"

• Daryl says:

I hope you and your granny are feeling better. I also hope that the rough patch between you and the attorney smooths out.

• A Lewis says:

I think that making a commitment to going absolutely commando from now one will solve this forgetting of the panties issue. As for you and Granny, my thoughts and good wishes are with you — for peace, for a clear head, for good measure as you sort things out. You know I love ya…..that goes without saying.

• tom says:

Welcome back. My best to granny, and to you.

We all do have priorities. Attend to Granny and yourself. We’ll cope and hope for more. Thanks.

• Mark says:

Tony, Glad to see your back. I have been following you for several years now and I will say that I hope Granny is coming along, but we both know that tough days will come for her. As for you and the attorney, it is just a speed bump. You were meant to be together. You, I hope, are feeling better. When one has a lot of responsibilities, he tends to weaken his resistance. Take care of you. And if the panties need cleaned, sometimes you just have to just “shout them out”. All will work out because thats the way you have to have it, and, I hope the sneakers are white!!!

• Steven A. says:

i think she just got back from pleasuring her woman
    just a feeling lol

• Bob says:

Welcome back. Missed you but understand. Hope all your loved ones and you are better. First things first and family comes first.

Sorry to hear about the rough patch and granny. Write when you can.

• Weegie says:

I love the way you put things. Life is a circle. I am holding up a light for you. Now get out there and get those new sneakers!

• Dave says:

Tony,

Welcome back! Here’s hoping all become as it was. Peace and good vibes to you and all in your life.

Hang in there. This too shall pass.Football is here again.

• tonkamanor says:

After reading this I hope all is well. Just remember, “rough Patches” are part of life and love!

Tonka

• Brenton says:

Hey Tony,
    big hugs from down under. A long way away but I hope you and granny are on the mend and that you and the attorney smooth out the rough patch you are sitting on, otherwise it just makes for a sore bum.
    thinking of you.
    x

• john says:

Missed you big time. I hope life is looking better for you.

• Richard says:

I’ve certainly missed you, but I understand when life throughs you some rough patches. Remember, the universe never gives us more than we can handle, and we’re all survivors. You’ll get through this thing with the attorney, and you’ll both be stronger for it.
    As for granny, she’s been a survivor for a very long time and she’s been very blessed to have you to look after her. Just remember to look after Tony too.

Sometime life is a rough patch – they aren’t easy, but they make us who we are. Even more so than the good times.

Hang in there. You’re a strong man. ..and you have friends to help you out in the meantime.

• Kerry in Phoenix says:

Glad you’re back. Glad you pulled your panties up. I hope you and Granny are feeling better. You and the Attorney will work stuff out; I know it.

Hope Granny and you are both doing better! Things will work out with the Attorney; he won’t be able to resist your charm(s) for long! LOL

• charley says:

big guy here’s hoping that granny is recovering from what’s ailing her and you’ve recovered from your malady too! as one that has read all(?)of your posting about granny on ‘Large Tony’ what is obvious to me is your unselfish love for her and in my eyes reflects on what a really fine man you are.

• California Alex says:

Easy to read about the good things happening in your life: you finding love, good sex with the Attorney, Granny accepting the Attorney and the humor you find in it all. Hard to read about what threatens it all. It would be easier to read if I didn’t care, but I do.

Oh, Tony–Only you could have deftly penned this commando-chick anecdote as an analogy for your current situation! You are such an amazing wordsmith.

And a beautiful soul, who would of course tend to Granny’s needs above all else. I know her health problem must have scared you, and I pray that the situation has calmed for both of you.

And I share the sentiments of your other blog friends, in wishing you and the Attorney all the best in getting past this rough patch. I refuse to believe that your beautiful love story will not carry you through whatever troubles are presently in your path.

• etr says:

Great to see you’re back…your writing is clever and insightful. Hoping the peace comes your way

• Kirby says:

Those high-heel sneakers will be there when you are.

I hope the big “L” mows the rough patch!

And I Love it when someone is there for another person. Not all sons are there for their mothers. I’m glad you’re there for your grand mother. You, we all attest, were designed to Love.

• Will says:

Nice to have you back after checking every two or three days without word from you for a LONG time. You’re a good and true man–I hope and have faith you’ll get through the rough patch and the health crises OK–at the very least, my fingers are firmly crossed.

• Greg says:

Lucille?!

Sorry to hear of your illnesses and patches of roughness. I hope things are improving on all fronts. Sending some good thoughts your way.

You are currently reading Priorities at West of Mayberry.